A digital handwritten note of thank you message is a great way to show your heartfelt gratitude for all the good things your colleague or workmate has done to make the workplace a comfortable place to work and have fun.
Thank You Messages for Colleagues at Work | Appreciation Messages for a Colleague.
1. Thank you for your guidance, encouragement, and support. Your contributions to my success at work will forever remain in my heart.
2. You are the best co-worker I have ever met. Your help has made my job easier and more enjoyable. I really appreciate your time and effort.
3. Thank you for caring and supporting me wholeheartedly, through our work together. The role you have played in my life is immeasurable. I am grateful for all your help and continued support.
4. Thank you for the favour you did for me. You are the best; you have made me achieve this much.
5. You are a great asset; your help has really brought out the potential in me. Thank you for building my career.
6. Thank you for making this place a perfect place to work. You are the best!
7. Thank you for your assistance, your help has given me peace of mind.
8. I count myself as being lucky, thank you for the effort and support you have shown me.
9. Thank you for being there for me always. You are the best co-worker I have ever worked with!
10. Working with you and being close to you made me appreciate life. Thanks for making me feel better.
11. Thanks for always being on my side. You are not only my workmate; but my best friend and my mentor.
12. Thank you for everything I have ever learned from you, you are the one who has shaped my career /life.
13. I would like to thank you for your kindly support. You are an amazing co-worker /friend , I will never forget all the things you have done for me.
14. Thanks for encouraging me and inspiring me to always get things done. You are one of the secrets of my many achievements.
15. I feel so blessed for working in an office where employees care so much for one another. You are the best. Thank you for always being there for me.
16. You are not just my colleague at work, but my best friend I have ever had. I appreciate your time and support.